fantarara's graycells: eco-footprint

Sunday, March 18, 2007

eco-footprint

In a meeting the other day this topic came up briefly. The definition varies, but these guys have a quiz based on theirs, and I scored 50 on a scale of 1-100. The average is 46. I actually do better on this quiz this time than when I took it while living in the US a few years back. Seems counter-intuitive to me, since over there recycling and disposing of toxic waste (e.g. batteries) is facilitated, and I take part in it religiously. I guess perhaps I do better now because I don't own a car. I wonder though, cause obviously can't walk everywhere. I generally take taxis, but also other forms of public transports, but I guess the assumption is you take these with numerous other people so less eco impacts? Anyway, you can measure yours here:
www.conservation.org/ecofootprint

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home