fantarara's graycells: Friskodude is back--spread the word!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Friskodude is back--spread the word!

I was a regular reader of Friskodude, a blog about travel and the bizarre in Asia. Sometime last year the blogs stopped coming, no reason given. I checked back periodically, but no Dude. Until today. He's been in prison for 8 months. For beating up an 81-year old lady. Who had tried to steal a newspaper from his porch. She wanted the crossword puzzle section. Banged her a few times w/ a motorcycle helmet he did. I kid you not, it's even on the SF DA's website.

I don't know what to make of it. But seems that we're going to be relegated to some enlightening stories of a San Fransisco county jail.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A reader in Indonesia! Yep, I'm out of jail and have stories to tell, and also to explain my case. Thanks for the mention...

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home